Densified Microsilica (Silica Fume) Grade 85D
|SiO2 (Amorphous)||85% min|
|Free CaO||1.0% max|
|LOI (Loss on Ignition)||6.0% max, typical 2.10%|
|Specific Surface (BET)||15 m2/gram min|
|Bulk Density||500-700 kg/m3|
|Pozzolanic Activity Index – 7 days accelerated curing||105% min|
|Retained on 45 Micron Sieve||10% max|
|Variation from avg. retained on 45 Micron Sieve||5% max|
ACC® Microsilica Grade 85D conforms to the mandatory requirements of the relevant standards from:
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM C 1240).
- European Committee for Standardisation.
ACC® Microsilica is certified according to ISO 9001.
The chemical composition and physical properties are regularly tested in accordance with international standards.
The product is supplied in a range of packaging:
- 950/1000kg double plastic woven jumbo bag.
- 20/25kg woven bags with PE liner.
- 10/12/20kg water-degradable paper bag.
- Special packaging can be supplied on request.