Densified Microsilica (Silica Fume) Grade 95D
|SiO2 (Silicon Dioxide, Amorphous)||94% min|
|Fe2O3 (Iron Oxide)||typical 0.07%|
|Al2O3 (Aluminum Oxide)||typical 0.35%|
|CaO (Calclum Oxide)||typical 0.21%|
|MgO (Magnesium Oxide)||typical 0.11%|
|K2O (Potassium Oxide)||typical 0.22%|
|Na2O (Sodium Oxide)||typical 0.09%|
|P2O5 (Phosphorus Pentoxide)||typical 0.74%|
|MnO (Manganese Oxide)||typical 42 PPM|
|PAI (Pozzolanic Activity Index) – with Portland cement at 7 days||105% min, typical 113%|
|LOI (Loss on Ignition)||typical 2.85%|
|Coarse Particles||> 45um (325 mesh)|
|Bulk Density||500-700 kg/m3|
ACC® Microsilica Grade 95D conforms to the mandatory requirements of the relevant standards from:
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM C 1240).
- European Committee for Standardisation.
ACC® Microsilica is certified according to ISO 9001.
The chemical composition and physical properties are regularly tested in accordance with international standards.
The product is supplied in a range of packaging:
- 950/1000kg double plastic woven jumbo bag.
- 20/25kg woven bags with PE liner.
- 10/12/20kg water-degradable paper bag.
- Special packaging can be supplied on request.