Undensified Microsilica (Silica Fume) Grade 85U
Undensified Microsilica with Minimum SiO2 Content 85%
- Large specific surface area.
- Strong absorbability.
- High whiteness.
- High purity.
- Grade 85U is widely used in fertilizer application, with strong moisture absorbability, as anti-caking agent or pellet binding agent, etc.
|SiO2 (Silicon Dioxide, Amorphous)||85% min|
|Cl||0.3% max, typical 0.033%|
|Free CaO||1.0% max, typical 0.92%|
|LOI (Loss on Ignition)||6% max, typical 3.23%|
|Specific surface (BET)||18 m2/gram min|
|Bulk Density||300-450 kg/m3|
|PAI (Pozzolanic Activity Index) – 7days accelerated curing||105% min|
|Retained on 45 micron sieve||10% max, typical 1.08%|
|Fluidity||> 18 cm|
ACC® Microsilica Grade 85U conforms to the mandatory requirements of the relevant standards from:
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM C 1240).
- European Committee for Standardisation.
ACC® Microsilica is certified according to ISO 9001.
The chemical composition and physical properties are regularly tested in accordance with international standards.
The product is supplied in a range of packaging:
- 500kg double plastic woven jumbo bag.
- 20/25kg woven bags with PE liner.
- Special packaging can be supplied on request.