Undensified Microsilica (Silica Fume) Grade 92U
|SiO2 (Silicon Dioxide, Amorphous)||92% min|
|SO3||1.9% max, typical 0.26%|
|Free CaO||1.0% max|
|Moisture||3% max, typical 0.65%|
|LOI (Loss on Ignition)||6% max, typical 3.13%|
|Specific surface (BET)||18 m2/gram min|
|Bulk Density||300-450 kg/m3|
|PAI (Pozzolanic Activity Index) – 7days accelerated curing||105% min|
|Retained on 45 micron sieve||10% max, typical 1.01%|
|Fluidity||> 15 cm|
ACC® Microsilica Grade 92U conforms to the mandatory requirements of the relevant standards from:
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM C 1240).
- European Committee for Standardisation.
ACC® Microsilica is certified according to ISO 9001.
The chemical composition and physical properties are regularly tested in accordance with international standards.
The product is supplied in a range of packaging:
- 500kg double plastic woven jumbo bag.
- 20/25kg woven bags with PE liner.
- Special packaging can be supplied on request.