Undensified Microsilica (Silica Fume) Grade 94U
|SiO2 (Silicon Dioxide, Amorphous)||94% min|
|Al2O3 (Aluminum Oxide)||Typical 0.55%|
|Fe2O3 (Iron Oxide)||Typical 0.16%|
|CaO (Calcium Oxide)||Typical 0.38%|
|MgO (Magnesium Oxide)||Typical 0.58%|
|K2O (Potassium Oxide)||Typical 1.24%|
|Na2O (Sodium Oxide)||Typical 0.29%|
|LOI (Loss on Ignition)||4% max|
|Moisture||3% max, Typical 0.52%|
|Retained on 45 micron sieve||10% max, Typical 1.03%|
|Bulk Density||300-450 kg/m3|
|Fluidity||> 18 cm|
|Specific surface (BET)||18 m2/gram min|
ACC® Microsilica Grade 94U conforms to the mandatory requirements of the relevant standards from:
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM C 1240).
- European Committee for Standardisation.
ACC® Microsilica is certified according to ISO 9001.
The chemical composition and physical properties are regularly tested in accordance with international standards.
The product is supplied in a range of packaging:
- 500kg double plastic woven jumbo bag.
- 20/25kg woven bags with PE liner.
- Special packaging can be supplied on request.