Undensified Microsilica (Silica Fume)
ACC® Undensified Microsilica is a by-product of the production of ferrosilicon alloys or silicon metal, with SiO2 content ranging from 85% to 96%, bulk density around 300 — 400kg/m3, and light grey color. They are classified as Grade 85U, Grade 92U, Grade 94U and Grade 96U. It’s collected, and packed from ferrosilicon or silicon metal factories directly, the automatic and integrated production process guarantees the consistent quality.Contact Us
|G85U||>85%||For Fertilizer||Learn More|
|G92U||>92%||For Construction||Learn More|
|G94U||>94%||For Refractory||Learn More|
|G96UE||>95.5%||For Refractory and Construction||Learn More|
|G96U||>96%||For Refractory||Learn More|
- Moisture absorption for fertilizers.
- As anti-caking agent.
- Pellet binding agent.
- Produce potassium silicate when mix and heat with KOH or K2CO3.
- Improve compressive strength and bond strength.
- Improve abrasion resistance.
- Reduces permeability.
- Protecting reinforcing steel from corrosion.
- Improve the fluidity of refractory casting materials.
- Reduce water consumption.
- Improve the compactness and strength.
- Improve temperature strength and thermal shock resistance.
- Without blending, no impurity, the SiO2 content of each gram can be 100% guaranteed qualified.
- Integrated production, including microsilica collection and package.
- Already approved by many reputed laboratories.
- Long-term stable supply with same source.