Powdered Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
PCA 300P powdered polycarboxylate superplasticizer has advantages such as high water reduction, good slump loss resistance, workability, and compatibility. It has homogeneous powder particles, good fluidity, easy-to-disperse characteristic, and is applicable for high-strength, high-fluidity concrete, self-leveling mortar, grout, and other cement-based powder materials. It can also be used as a dispersant for gypsum-based powder materials, refractories, and ceramics.Ask Our Experts
- High water reduction rate: This product can reduce the water content of concrete by 35% and above, that of mortar by more than 25%. It also has good slump loss resistance.
- It significantly increases the concrete strength while effectively decreases the occurrence of concrete shrinkage cracks.
- Good compatibility: It is compatible with cement of a range of specifications and types, slag, fly ash and other activated additives.
- Good stability: stable performance, soundness, long shelf life.
- Safe: non-toxic, non-irritant; non-chlorinated, not corrosive to rebar; ultralow alkali content which minimizes the possibility of alkali-aggregate reaction.
- Dosage: The common dosage is 0.1-0.5% of the cement materials. The most suitable dosage should be based on the conditions of project materials, ambient temperature, the requirements of construction, etc., and tested on site.
- Mixing: The product should be poured into a cement mixer concurrently with cement, sand, gravel and other project materials. Do not dissolve it in water beforehand or add it to wet sand or gravel directly. The mixing time should be based on the homogeneity of the mixture.
- Compounding: The product can be compounded with retarders, accelerators, and other admixtures, but can’t be with naphthalene, aminosulfonate, aliphatic high range water reducers. A compatibility test should be performed before compounding with other functional admixtures.