ACC heavy-duty oil transfer hose can be used to transfer petroleum and chemicals in ship to ship, ship to shore applications, it has features as follows:
• The design has taken into account the complex working conditions at sea and on the coast, such as wind, waves, ship's sway, self-weight, and operational factors.
• It is made of high-quality anti-corrosion materials, suitable for use in coastal environments with high corrosiveness.
• It has thickened hose wall, the outer protective layer has excellent anti-wear and anti-aging properties, and is capable of handling larger pressure changes.
• It is the most solid one in ACC composite hose series, flexible, strong, safe, and durable.
• A variety of hose types are available.
1 Inch to 8 Inch
Max. 25 Bar
-30 °C to +80 °C
Standard: EN 13765:2003 Type 3; Safety Factor: ≥4:1;
|Bore Diameter (Inch)||Max. Working Pressure (MPa)||Min. Bend Radius (mm)||Weight (kg/m)|