Early-Strength Type Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
ACC Superplasticizer Polycarb—JSZ8
A new type of superplasticizer produced by high technology synthesis method through high polymer structure design. Long side chain polyester monomer (MW5000 +) and functional monomer copolymerization were used to prepare super early strong superplasticizer polycarb with certain collapsibility, which had high water-reducing and early strengthening effects on concrete. It will greatly improve the early hydration performance and early strength of concrete.Ask Our Experts
|Solid Content||50 ± 1%|
|PH||6 ± 2|
|Bulk Density||1.110 ± 0.02g/cm3 (25℃)|
- Light brown or colorless liquid.
- Has good stability and no precipitation at low temperature.
- Green environmental protection, non-toxic and harmless, conducive to the preparation of green concrete.
- Improve the adaptability of polycarb to cement, Fly Ash and GGBFS.
- Improve the adaptability of polycarb to sand and mud content.
- Improve the adaptability of polycarb to temperature and climate.
- The recommended dosage is 0.1-0.2% (solid content) of the cement materials.
- Before use, it is necessary to test the mixing proportion of concrete, and determine the best mixing amount according to the construction requirements, in order to obtain the best technical, economic benefits.
- The product can not be mixed with Sodium Naphthalene Formaldehyde and amino admixture, so as not to affect the performance.