Slump-Retention Type Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
ACC Superplasticizer Polycarb—JST4
JST4 is a type of mud-resistant and slow-release superplasticizer polycarb that synthesized through high polymer structure design. Under the condition of high mud content, the polycarb can effectively improve the working performance of concrete, and can effectively restrain the influence of mud content in sand on the working performance of concrete when polycarb used. Mixed with the commonly used polycarb(polyester, polyester) through different proportions, It can prepare concrete without collapse for 2 hours, 3 hours or longer. It can effectively improve the cohesion and working performance of concrete.Ask Our Experts
|Solid Content||40.0 ± 1 %|
|PH||6 ± 2|
|Bulk Density||1.080 ± 0.02 g/cm3 (25℃)|
- Light brown or colorless liquid.
- Has good stability and no precipitation at low temperature.
- Green environmental protection, non-toxic and harmless, conducive to the preparation of green concrete.
- Improve the adaptability of polycarb to cement, Fly Ash and GGBFS.
- Improve the adaptability of polycarb to sand and mud content.
- Improve the adaptability of polycarb to temperature and climate.
- The recommended dosage is 20-60% when mix with conventional polycarb.
- Before use, it is necessary to test the mixing proportion of concrete, and determine the best mixing amount according to the construction requirements, in order to obtain the best technical, economic benefits.
- The product can not be mixed with Sodium Naphthalene Formaldehyde and amino admixture, so as not to affect the performance.