General Used Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
JSM1 is a new type of concrete admixture produced by high technology synthesis method through high polymer structure design. The product has wide adaptability to cement, fly ash, GGBFS, sand and stone, also have the characteristics of high water reduction.Ask Our Experts
|Solid Content||50 ± 1%|
|PH||6 ± 2|
|Bulk Density||1.110 ± 0.02g/cm3 (25℃)|
- Light brown or colorless liquid.
- Has good stability and no precipitation at low temperature.
- Green environmental protection, non-toxic and harmless, conducive to the preparation of green concrete.
- Improve the adaptability of polycarb to cement, Fly Ash and GGBFS.
- Improve the adaptability of polycarb to sand and mud content.
- Improve the adaptability of polycarb to temperature and climate.
- The recommended dosage is 0.2-0.5% (solid content) of the cement materials, and the water reduction rate can reach 25-40%.
- Mix with other functional water reducing agent dosage is 20-90%.
- Users in the first use of this product or temporary replacement of cement varieties, please according to the construction requirements, conditions, reference to this manual, do the necessary test for the amount of mixing and methods, in order to obtain the best technical, economic benefits.
- The product can not be mixed with Sodium Naphthalene Formaldehyde, so as not to affect the performance.