Viscosity-reducing Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
ACC Superplasticizer Polycarb—JNX
JNX is a new type of concrete admixture produced by high technology synthesis method through high polymer structure design. It can effectively adjust the viscosity of high grade concrete, and has the effect of low air-entraining and large strength increase.Ask Our Experts
|Solid Content||40.0 ± 1 %|
|PH||6 ± 2|
|Bulk Density||1.080 ± 0.02 g/cm3 (25℃)|
- Light brown or colorless liquid.
- Has good stability and no precipitation at low temperature.
- Green environmental protection, non-toxic and harmless, conducive to the preparation of green concrete.
- Improve the adaptability of polycarb to cement, Fly Ash and GGBFS.
- Improve the adaptability of polycarb to sand and mud content.
- Improve the adaptability of polycarb to temperature and climate.
- The recommended dosage is 20-80% when mix with conventional superplasticizer.
- Users in the first use of this product or temporary replacement of cement varieties, please according to the construction requirements, conditions, reference to this manual, do the necessary test for the amount of mixing and methods, in order to obtain the best technical, economic benefits.
- The product can not be mixed with Sodium Naphthalene Formaldehyde, so as not to affect the performance.